There's a lot to love about the Disneyland Hotel's standard guest rooms and suites, but if you're looking for a one-of-a-kind, over-the-top Disney experience, Mickey's got you covered. High up in the Adventure Tower, sharing the same floor as the E-Ticket Club (Disneyland Hotel's concierge lounge), are five very special Signature Suites. Can you imagine having Disney Imagineers as your interior decorators? Would you have them create a posh fairy tale dream suite, or ruggedly luxurious digs inspired by the Old West, Big Thunder style?
- Within the Adventureland Suite, bookshelf-lined walls open to secret closets, and a rock-lined grotto shower doubles as a restful foot-soaking spa.
- The sumptuous elegance of New Orleans Square and the exotic adventuring of plunderers come together in the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite.
- Sparkly lights in the vanity, a "magic" TV in the bathroom mirror, and a view towards the fireworks enhance the Fairy Tale Suite's regal atmosphere.
- They had me at the copper claw-foot bathtub in the Big Thunder Suite where seemingly every detail is crafted from extravagant materials.
- And of course, there is the Mickey Mouse Penthouse when you want to feel like you're living the life of the Big Cheese himself.
Image courtesy Charlyn Keating Chisholm