This photo from the oceanfront spa at the Ayana Resort and Spa in Bali has me ready to renew my vows and book a second honeymoon on Indonesia's most inviting isle. Perched on cliffs over the crashing Indian Ocean in Jimbaran, the resort is close to some of Bali's most beautiful beaches and boasts the island's most spectacular and romantic spot for a sunset cocktail, the Rock Bar. If you're tying the knot or just looking to inject some romance into your relationship, the Islands of the Gods does romance like no other. And with Ayana's Bali Romance Hotel Package, you can start off your life together on a most blissful foot with the following inclusions:
- Accommodation in one of the resort's standard hotel rooms or the beautiful cliff top private villas, complete with your very own plunge pool.
- Three-course private dinner for two with views over the Indian ocean
- The chance to blend your own perfume from intoxicating island flowers and roots at L'Atelier Parfums et Creations studio
- Thalassotherapy water treatment in the resort's healing therapy pool
- A Balinese massage for two
A four night minimum stay is required, and rates start from $384 per night for a standard room and $844 per night for a private villa. The package is good for travel dates through Dec. 31, 2013.
Image courtesy Ayana Resort and Spa