What's Special About Beach Club:
Guest Rooms at Beach Club:
- 683 guest rooms
- Guest suites have a minimum of 1,000 square feet. 27 cottages are also available.
- The spacious floor plans at The Beach Club allow guests to stretch out in a home-like environment.
- Each features a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, terrace, voice mail, Internet access, TV/VCR, alarm clock radio, iron and ironing board and hairdryer.
- Rates: $
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Beach Club:
- The Restaurant overlooks the beach and provides an elegant atmosphere and a diverse menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't miss locally caught seafood, including the famous Bon Secour oysters.
- For casual poolside fare there's the Gulfside Grill. The Village Market & Grill features buffet and other fast-food items.
Activities and Amenities at Beach Club:
- The clubhouse, situated in the heart of the resort, houses the resort's European style salon and spa, a fitness center and indoor pool. The club is adjacent to the resort's series of beachfront swimming pools, hot tubs and boardwalk.
- Resort activities include surfing courses, dance lessons, fitness classes, tennis, sport tournaments, card games and day trips.
- There's a children's club for children five to 12.
Good to Know About Beach Club:
- A minimum $79 cleaning fee is charged, so it's more cost effective to stay multiple days.
- Those who fall in love with the resort may opt to purchase a cottage or tower condo and put it up for lease when not in use to defray the cost of ownership.
- Housekeeping doesn't interrupt with daily cleaning, but guests can request fresh linens by calling the front desk.
The Village Center at The Beach Club:
Getting to Beach Club:
Find a flight to Pensacola Regional Airport
Contact Beach Club:
Direct Phone: (251) 540-2500; Reservations: (888) 260-7263
Web site: The Beach Club
Reviews of Beach Club:
Have you stayed at The Beach Club? Tell me about your trip.