What's Special About Monterey Plaza Hotel:
Guest Rooms at Monterey Plaza Hotel:
- 290 guest rooms
- Guest rooms, including 18 suites, are contained in three buildings on four acres of whimsically landscaped terraces. Suites have balconies and bay views.
- The rooms are simply furnished with Biedermeier-inspired feather beds and coverlets, spa robes, HDTV flat screen TVs, coffee makers, spa Gilchrist & Soames bathroom amenities, three phones, WiFi and daily newspapers.
- Guest rooms are 100% non-smoking.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Monterey Plaza Hotel:
- There are two places to dine on property, both with notably good food.
- The Duck Club Grill is open for breakfast and dinner and serves simple California cuisine.
- Schooners Bistro, open lunch through dinner, has locations on the outdoor terrace and inside bar. There are heaters for year-round outdoor dining (European style).
- Try the artichoke hors d'oeuvres cooked al dente and served with a buttery lemon-infused dip.
Activities and Amenities at Monterey Plaza Hotel:
- The 11,000 square foot oceanfront spa is located on the penthouse level. There is a rooftop sundeck with two whirlpools and comfortable seating areas. The spa features holistic treatments including grape seed antioxidants, peppermint pedicures and stone therapy treatments with heated basalt stones and cooled marble.
- The well-equipped gym has Keiser pneumatic equipment and TechnoGym cardio with individual TVs, Pilates exercise balls and excellent weight-training equipment.
- The locker rooms have showers, sauna and steam rooms and a relaxation-lounge. Nice amenities include teas, infused waters, juices and fresh fruit.
Relaxing and Picturesque:
Getting to Monterey Plaza Hotel:
Find a flight to San Francisco
Contact Monterey Plaza Hotel:
Direct Phone: (831) 646-1700; Reservations: (800) 368-2468
Fax: (831) 646-0285
Web site: Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa
Reviews of Monterey Plaza Hotel:
Have you stayed at Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa? Tell me about your trip.