What's Special About Casa de Campo:
Guest Rooms at Casa de Campo:
- 417 guest rooms
- Guest rooms are a minimum of 361 square feet.
- Each features a patio or balcony, large walk-in closet with a safe, color TV, bathrobes, Internet access, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, hairdryer and a mini-bar.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Casa de Campo:
- Casa de Campo has more than a dozen restaurants and bars to choose from.
- Buffet lovers can opt for the open-air Lago Grill for a bountiful breakfast and lunch with golf course-by-the ocean views
- Beach Club by Le Cirque on Minitas Beach is the place for seafood.
- Then for various ethnic flavors try the Mexican El Combrero, the Italian La Piazzetta and the Asian Chinois.
Activities and Amenities at Casa de Campo:
- Golf on three Pete Dye-designed golf courses, Dye Fore, the Links and Teeth of the Dog. There’s also tennis, a shooting center, an equestrian center, polo, a gym and a running/walking trail. Or you can rent a bike, kayak or sunbathe.
- When it’s time to soothe your tired muscles, there’s the brand new Cygalle Healing Spa.
- Kids clubs are offered for three age groups and there’s a teen’s club as well.
Good to Know About Casa de Campo:
- Daily rates include the use of a four-passenger touring cart.
- Casa de Campo has a high return-visitor rate and regular visitors sometimes opt to buy their own luxury villas there.
La Marina at Casa de Campo:
Altos de Chavon at Casa de Campo:
Getting to Casa de Campo:
Find a flight to La Romana International Airport
Contact Casa de Campo:
Direct Phone: (809) 523-3333; Reservations: (800) 877-3643
Web site: Casa de Campo
Reviews of Casa de Campo:
Have you stayed at Casa de Campo ? Tell me about your trip.