What's Special About Jesmond Dene House:
Guest Rooms at Jesmond Dene House:
- 40 guest rooms
- Guest rooms are of various sizes and configurations (with a minimum of 240 square feet).
- Eight of the rooms are in the New House
- Each room has a CD/DVD player, flat-screen TV, bathrobes and slippers, under-floor heating in bathroom, hairdryer, high-speed Internet access, iron, desk, and a coffee maker
- Nightly rates from about $300
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Jesmond Dene House:
- Award-winning chef Terry Laybourne oversees the seasonal menu of the Jesmond Dene House with an emphasis on using organic sources when possible for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Restaurant serves European cuisine while surrounding guests with historic ambience in two elegant dining areas, the music room and the enclosed garden terrace.
- Afternoon tea may be taken in the Billiard Room lounge.
- Breakfast is included
Activities and Amenities at Jesmond Dene House:
- Art lovers and collectors will want to browse the hotel's collection of fine art from the University Gallery of Northumbria University. Many pieces are available for purchase.
- Walking the property's lush gardens and through the Jesmond Dene valley is a must to truly appreciate the quietude and stress-relieving ambience of the Jesmond Dene House
Good to Know About Jesmond Dene House:
- The Billiard Room lounge is great for sitting by the fire, reading and conversation with other guests. However, despite the name, there is no billiards table.
Getting to Jesmond Dene House:
Find a flight to Newcastle
Contact Jesmond Dene House:
Direct Phone: 44 (0)191 212 3000; Reservations:
Web site: Jesmond Dene House
Gardens and Jesmond Dene Valley:
Reviews of Jesmond Dene House:
Have you stayed at Jesmond Dene House? Tell me about your trip.