What's Special About Malmaison in Newcastle:
Guest Rooms at Malmaison in Newcastle:
- 120 guest rooms
- Guestrooms are a minimum of 240 square feet; there are 16 suites.
- Each room features a CD/DVD player, flat-screen TV, high-speed Internet access, desk, iron and ironing board, coffee maker and tea service, hairdryer and a mini-bar.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Malmaison in Newcastle:
- The elegant Brasserie offers river views and Mediterranean-influenced cuisine created with produce from the local area. A superb wine list is complemented with Belgium, Scottish and English beers, including the famous Newcastle Brown Ale, which beer lovers shouldn't miss.
- For more casual fare there's Cafe Mal, a deli-style eatery with a river view. Fresh-brewed cappuccino complements the cafe's delicious panninis, salads and sandwiches.
Activities and Amenities at Malmaison in Newcastle:
- La Petite Spa features an Asian decor theme and a wide range of relaxing body treatments. Prices are reasonable, even if you have to convert dollars to pounds. Special treatments are available for expecting and nursing mothers.
- Gymtonic is the hotel's fully equipped fitness center on the fourth floor.
- The Malmaison Newcastle bar offers a chic environment for chilling out with a cocktail.
Good to Know About Malmaison in Newcastle:
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries come in extra large sizes with fun tag lines on their packaging.
- While staying at Malmaison Newcastle I felt hip, even though I am the farthest thing from it.
History and Culture Near Malmaison:
Getting to Malmaison in Newcastle:
Find a flight to Newcastle International Airport
Contact Malmaison in Newcastle:
Direct Phone: 0191 245 5000
Web site: Malmaison in Newcastle
Reviews of Malmaison in Newcastle:
Have you stayed at Malmaison in Newcastle? Tell me about your trip.