What's Special About St. Kitts Marriott:
Guest Rooms at St. Kitts Marriott:
- 648 guest rooms
- Guest rooms and suites have a pleasant if a bit standardized West Indian decor theme.
- I appreciated the comfy floral couch and the luxurious bedding in my room as well as the handy mini-refrigerator.
- All guest rooms have coffee makers, CD/alarm clocks, hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Rates: $$
Dining at St. Kitts Marriott:
- Blu Seafood Restaurant not only offers fresh seafood, it showcases the resort's beach with a 180-degree panoramic view.
- Bohemia Beach Pool Bar & Grill provides both quick swim-up and table service.
- The Calypso Restaurant is just the thing when you want an instantly available buffet.
- Reservations-only Royale Grille Steakhouse offers the resort's finest dining experience.
Activities and Amenities at St. Kitts Marriott:
- The Royal St. Kitts Golf Club is the resort's onsite championship golf course.
- The Emerald Mist Spa offers a full-service menu of spa treatments.
- The resort has three freshwater pools with waterfalls and multi-level sundeck.
Good to Know About St. Kitts Marriott:
- While you're at the Royal Beach Casino or reading a book on the beach, your children ages 5 to 12 can enjoy the Kids Club.
- Nearby, the more than 300-year-old Brimstone Hill Fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site offers a bird's eye view of the Caribbean and Saint Kitts' verdant valleys.
- Shop for batik clothing and artwork at Caribelle Batik, which is set on a historic sugar plantation.
- Nevis, formerly a British colony, is tidy and its people well mannered and conservative. It's even against the law to curse.
- The tallest peak on Saint Kitts is Mt. Liamuiga at a soaring 3,800 feet above sea level.
Getting to St. Kitts Marriott:
Find a flight to St. Kitts, Nevis airport
Contact St. Kitts Marriott:
Direct Phone: (869) 466-1200; Reservations: (800) 228-9290
Fax: (869) 466-1201
Web site: St. Kitts Marriott Resort
Reviews of St. Kitts Marriott:
Have you stayed at St. Kitts Marriott Resort? Tell me about your trip.