What's Special About Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
Guest Rooms at Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
- 156 guest rooms
- My lake view room was subtly indulgent, with a demure mauve and cream color scheme and a spacious walk-in closet. The bed, piled with fluffy pillows and a typically German goosedown duvet, was one of the most comfortable places I've ever bedded down. Also in the room: a big flatscreen TV, and a desk and comfy parlor chair facing the lake. Cables at desks provide free internet access to guests with laptops.
- There was a separate shower and a tub in the huge bathroom.
- The balcony was tiny, but I appreciated being able to step outside for a fresh breath of North Sea air.
- Rates: $$$$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
- Michelin starred Restaurant Haerlin is a decadent affair. Walls have antique tapestries, crystal chandeliers complement candlelight and table service is porcelain and silver.
- Jahreszeiten Grill serves steak and seafood in Art Deco surrounds. Don't let the name throw you - dress smartly.
- Funkier Doc Cheng's, moody with dark Asian woods and red lamps, was Hamburg's first Euro Asian restaurant. Bar Indochine is the place for a pre-theater cocktail.
- Cafe Condi is popular with locals and guests. A cute ground-level coffee shop has a case full of pretty pastries. Hot chocolates are pure liqui-cocoa bliss.
Activities and Amenities at Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
- The Asian-inspired wellness area has separate saunas and steamrooms for men and women - welcome news for timid tourists. After a few minutes in the sauna, I loved relaxing in the dimly lit chill out area with an herbal tea, ensconced in a fluffy robe atop a chaise lounge.
- The hotel's small gym had all the cardio and weight equipment I needed. The spa offers everything from massages and facials to pedicures and ayurvedic detox treatments.
- The hotel's sophisticated ball room is used for private parties and conferences and can host up to 180 people.
Good to Know About Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
- Breakfast at German hotels is almost always included. Not so here; the buffet, however delicious, runs 20 euros or so. Stroll a few minutes to nearby bakeries if you prefer something lighter on your wallet and stomach.
- The sumptuous parlor, where a fire is nearly always roaring in the fireplace, hosts afternoon tea done in high English style. Locals are as prevalent as visitors.
- Guests and gawkers who pop in to view the stunning common areas dress to impress. And if you're clad in tennis shoes and jeans you're likely to feel extremely underdressed (not to mention you won't be allowed in certain dining areas).
Joggers at the Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
More About Rooms at Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
Getting to Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
Find a flight to Hamburg
Contact Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
Direct Phone: 011 49 40 34 94 0
Fax: 011 49 40 34 94 26 00
Web site: Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten
Reviews of Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten:
Have you stayed at Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten? Tell me about your trip.