What's Special About Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
Guest Rooms at Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
- 63 guest rooms
- There are four Standard rooms, 53 Studio Suites and six one Bedrooms Suites.
- Suites range from 532 to 2400 square feet. They all have spacious bathrooms with baths and walk-in showers, wooden balconies, kitchenettes with granite counters, a fireplace and high-speed Internet.
- One-bedroom suites add a sleeping loft, two balconies, a washer/dryer and large living room.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
- A breakfast buffet is served in The Coffee Dock, a cafe-style area off the main lounge with sitting area and fireplace.
- Lunch and dinner are available at The Boat Club Restaurant & Lounge. The wood-paneled restaurant with large windows overlooking the lake is decorated with vintage photos of the original Whitefish Boat Club. For dinner the restaurant serves up Montana classics such as Cowboy Rib Steak and Bison Tenderloin. If you favor gourmet, there's also Grilled Molasses Marinated Duck Breast or Sesame Seared Chilean Sea Bass.
- The Tiki Bar, next to the pool, has drinks and snack items.
Activities and Amenities at Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
- When you enter the full-service spa for a treatment the attendant offers you a choice of teas and a heated neck warmer (mine was clove) so you can relax while waiting for your therapist in front of the fireplace. The spa also has a nail nook for manicures and pedicures, waxing and brow and lash tinting.
- A well-equipped fitness room overlooks the lake; there are yoga and pilates classes on a seasonal schedule.
- An outdoor heated pool and hot tub sit next to the lakefront beach.
Good to Know About Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
- A nice touch in the rooms is a cuddly bear to sleep with. It's for sale if you get addicted!
- One can order up services such as the ‘in-room bath butler' a blend of aromatherapy bath oils and salts delivered to the room followed by with a face and body massage.
Outdoor Activities at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
Getting to Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
Find a flight to Glacier Park International Airport
Contact Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
Direct Phone: (406) 862-2929; Reservations: (877) 887-4026
Web site: The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Reviews of Lodge at Whitefish Lake:
Have you stayed at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake? Tell me about your trip.