What's Special About Sofitel le Faubourg:
Guest Rooms at Sofitel le Faubourg:
- 173 guest rooms
- My room was feminine but not flowery, with an elegant French vibe and a creamy color pallette. A tiny balcony afforded an early-morning view of Parisians sharing a smoke and a glimpse of Paris rooftops. A small bathroom had a shower-tub combination and a single sink; Hermes amenities added a masculine touch.
- If you're a technology fan, ask for the dramatic concept room. One-of-a-kind, the room is sexy and sleek with a curtain surrounding the bed, an extra-deep tub and waterfall shower, and many high-tech touches.
- All rooms have the fabulously comfortable Sofitel MyBed.
- Rates: $$$$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Sofitel le Faubourg:
- Cafe Faubourg off the lobby has indoor seating as well as a charming outdoor courtyard. A small but elegant continental breakfast buffet is served. At night, Chef Jerome Vedeau presents haute cuisine in a setting that seems remote and descreet despite being in such a central location.
- Bar 30, with an entrance to the street, is a popular spot for a drink. Low-slung, wine-colored chairs flank a marble fireplace.
Activities and Amenities at Sofitel le Faubourg:
- A small but wisely outfitted fitness center hides a nice surprise in the locker rooms: Experience showers with mood lighting, music and varying water pressure to transport you. Some packages include a workout with a trainer, a massage and a healthy breakfast.
- Dual hammams also have the lights-and-sound experience effect.
- Just off the lobby, the Library has a computer for Internet access, volumes dedicated to French history and photographs, and a grand piano.
Good to Know About Sofitel le Faubourg:
- Across the street is the famed Buddha Bar.
- Around the corner, La Maison de Beaute Carita is a full-service spa. The services, products and prices make this an authentic French indulgence.
Getting to Sofitel le Faubourg:
Find a flight to Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport
Contact Sofitel le Faubourg:
Direct Phone: (33) 1 4494 1414
Fax: (33) 1 4494 1428
Web site: Sofitel le Faubourg
Reviews of Sofitel le Faubourg:
Have you stayed at Sofitel le Faubourg? Tell me about your trip.
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.