What's Special About Four Seasons Scottsdale:
Guest Rooms at Four Seasons Scottsdale:
- 210 guest rooms
- Guest rooms are a minimum of 480 square feet and are laid out in 25 casita buildings; there are 22 suites available.
- Each room features a patio, gas fireplace, CD player, M3P player docking station, DVD and video cassette player, flat-screen TV, down bedding, bathrobes, safe, high-speed Internet access, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, hairdryer and a mini-bar.
- Housekeeping tidies up the rooms twice a day, and there's a self-serve laundry room on site.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Four Seasons Scottsdale:
- The Crescent Moon restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializes in Southwestern cuisine. Homemade flatbreads are bake in the wood-fired kiva oven. If you enjoy guacamole, don't miss the Crescent Moon's.
- For fine dining, Acacia offers gourmet steak, seafood and seasonal specialties for dinner as well as an extensive wine list.
- All the restaurants offer seasonal al fresco dining.
Activities and Amenities at Four Seasons Scottsdale:
- The 12,000-square-foot resort spa offers a full-range of services, including desert-themed treatments such as the ultra-relaxing Jojoba and Prickly Pear Body Polish.
- The well-equipped fitness center has physical trainers and holds numerous exercise classes.
- Tennis, golf and guided fitness walks are also available, and there's a children's program.
Good to Know About Four Seasons Scottsdale:
- There's always water, fruit and chilled towels available for guests at the hotel entryway and pool.
- The resort will lend you exercise clothing if you forget your own.
The Pool at the Four Seasons Scottsdale:
Getting to Four Seasons Scottsdale:
Find a flight to Phoenix
Contact Four Seasons Scottsdale:
Direct Phone: (480) 515-5700; Reservations: (800) 819-5053
Fax: (480) 515-5599
Web site: Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North