What's Special About Hotel Valley Ho:
Guest Rooms at Hotel Valley Ho:
- Nightly rates from about $149 off-season
- Compare rates on Kayak
History of Hotel Valley Ho:
Dining at Hotel Valley Ho:
- Café Zuzu serves updated classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner and claims to have the “best breakfast in town”. Dinner specialties include beef stroganoff, chicken & dumplings and braised short ribs. Desserts, such as homemade lemon meringue pies and malts, live up to their appeal.
- Trader Vic’s serves the high-end restaurant chain’s signature Polynesian cuisine. The 5,700-sq. ft. restaurant features three, 10-foot tall skylit tikis and a bright red, Chinese wood fire surrounded by glass. The main dining room has floor to ceiling glass walls overlooking the resorts tropical gardens.
Spa and Fitness Center at Hotel Valley Ho:
- The 8,000-sq. ft. VH spa offers treatments from basic massage to mind-body services such as acupuncture, acutonics, Quantum Biofeedback and Life Coaching services.
- The bright fitness center overlooks the pool area. The up-to-date gym gear includes freemotion cardio equipment with flat screen TVs, free weights and a movement studio for yoga, Pilates, belly dancing and personal training.
What They Do Well at Hotel Valley Ho:
Location of Hotel Valley Ho:
Contact Hotel Valley Ho:
Phone: (480) 248-2000, (866) 882-4484
Web site: Hotel Valley Ho
Guest Reviews of Hotel Valley Ho:
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.