What's Special About Hotel Tadoussac:
Guest Rooms at Hotel Tadoussac:
- 149 guest rooms
- Guestrooms are a minimum of 300 square feet.
- Each room features blackout drapes, AM/FM clock/radio, cable TV, iron and ironing board, coffee maker and hairdryer.
- You'll be thankful for the blackout drapes during the warmer months because the days begin extremely early.
- Rates: $$
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Hotel Tadoussac:
- Part of the joy of having breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Coverdale Dining Room is studying the charming nature mural gracing its four walls.
- For a more casual dining atmosphere, the hotel offers Beaupre Restaurant & Terrace.
- Fine dining with up to seven course dinners is featured at the cozy Le William Restaurant. The award-winning restaurant's wine and food pairing menu is superb.
Activities and Amenities at Hotel Tadoussac:
- This hotel is really a resort. There's miniature golf, tabletop shuffleboard, ping-pong and arcade games, plus a large, heated pool. The hotel's challenging golf course is located two minutes away.
- Shoppers will be impressed by the hotel's well-stocked clothing boutique and gift shop.
- Supervised child-care and spa treatments are available.
Good to Know About Hotel Tadoussac:
- The hotel's dramatic exterior and majestic views of the river are its strongest points. The decor in Hotel Tadoussac's guest rooms is a bit past its prime and in-room amenities are limited, but that's typical of seasonal grand hotels along Quebec's whale route.
- Wireless, high-speed Internet is available in the lobby.
- Staff members are multilingual.
The great hall at the Hotel Tadoussac:
It's All About the Whales:
Getting to Hotel Tadoussac:
Find a flight to Quebec City's Jean Lesage International Airport
Contact Hotel Tadoussac:
Direct Phone: (418) 235-4421; Reservations: (800) 561-0718
Web site: Hotel Tadoussac
Reviews of Hotel Tadoussac:
Have you stayed at Hotel Tadoussac ? Tell me about your trip.