What's Special About Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
Guest Rooms at Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
- 389 guest rooms
- Contemporary rooms and suites with 9 1/2 foot ceilings, Italian furniture by B&B, mahogany finished fixtures and earth toned colors and textures; the spare environment is immediately relaxing.
- Details like a mattress that contours to body shape and 300-count sheets by Frette of Italy make a difference.
- Well-equipped rooms have 32" Sharp flat screen TVs; an ample mahogany working desk; wireless Internet connection; touch panel lighting systems, blackout blinds, a Sony DVD/CD player and BOSE speakers.
- Nightly rates from about $220
- Compare rates on Kayak
Dining at Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
- The hotel has an international line-up of restaurants that includes Italian, French, Western, Japanese and Chinese.
- Just for example, Florentina, located in the main lobby, is a modern take on an Italian cafe. Decorated with Venetian glass, Matteograssi chairs, Porcellana Bianca porcelain and Alessi accessories, Florentina has an outside terrace on the street level that’s perfect for people watching.
- The French Kitchen Brasserie & Bar
- Roku Roku for Sushi
Activities and Amenities at Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
- The spa/fitness area covers over 13,900 square feet. It has a gym with Life Fitness equipment, a 23' x 67' red granite stone swimming pool and whirlpool, saunas and locker rooms for men and women and treatment rooms for spa services.
- One treatment suite is specially designed for couples, with a private shower and deep soaking Japanese granite stone bath.
Good to Know About Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
- An in-room safe allows for a laptop to be charged while locked up.
- The expansive lobby, with spare yet intimate conversation areas, is decorated with art from international artists including a stone waterfall sculpture by Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang, eight foot black and white ceramic heads at the hotel entrance, and compositions by Japanese artist Seiko Tachibane in the elevators.
Bathrooms at Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
Getting to Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
Find a flight to Tokyo Narita Airport
Contact Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
Direct Phone: 81 3 4333 1234; Reservations: (800) 233-1234
Fax: 81 3 4333 8123
Web site: Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Reviews of Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
Have you stayed at Grand Hyatt Tokyo? Tell me about your trip.